1) Instead of the floor, use the balance board to do your plank, sit-ups, or push-ups.
2) Tai Chi or Karate moves are ideal for the balance board. Watch how your focus improves dramatically.
3) Getting ready to hit the slopes on your snowboard or ride some waves on your surfboard? Do your stretching on the balance board for extra strengthening and conditioning.
4) Calling all skateboarders who need a little help with balance....try a few 360 spins on this board and see how you compare.
5) Yoga is taken to the next level on the balance board.
6) If you are practicing your swing with the baseball bat, this is a great board to stand on for agility and balance.
7) Basketball players can throw in a curve ball by dribbling on the board.
8) Feeling lazy, but want to work out your core for a few minutes? Just sit on the balance board and rock side to side. You'll feel the burn without knocking you off your rocker.
9) Meditate-just sit and relax on your balance board. Imagine you are on top of the world and enjoy the moment.
10) If you are feeling a bit ill, lie down on your balance board on your belly. The coolness of the wood will soothe you.
If you can think of anything else that hasn't been mentioned, give it a shot. What do you have to lose?