Ok all men out there....here's why you need to start doing yoga now. Whether you are 15 or 85, yoga is hot! Here are another 5 reasons to get your yogi on.
1) Yoga strengthens your body and gives you a whole body workout without injury. So many sports cause injury to the body, which can do everything from stunt growth to causing debilitation. Yoga is safe, effective, and produces results. It also complements other sports and activities, causing greater flexibility and strength. It can help with muscle soreness and recovery, as well as pain relief. Want to sculpt your muscles? Go Yoga.
2) Yoga helps you focus and gives you energy. No matter what you do in life, these two attributes are essential. Yoga will provide you with this and more. Trying to study for a test? Need to impress that new boss? Want to climb that mountain? Yoga will be your best buddy.
3) Yoga will improve your balance and coordination. Perhaps you like to snowboard or surf...or maybe you play golf or ride a bike. No matter what it is that you do, balance and coordination are important. The older we get, the more we need to focus on these vital concepts. Balance and coordination are the key to independence. Yoga will keep you in check.
4) Yoga relieves stress. Here's something that you can do anywhere at almost anytime. Yoga will teach you many techniques of stress-relief. Even a 10 minute yoga break can do wonders on the body and the mind. Who likes to hang out with stressful people? Do your body a favor as well as make those around you happy-yoga is the key.
5) Yoga is hot! I can't say this enough. Everyone knows that women and kids love yoga, but did you know that women and kids love it when men do yoga? That's right! Not only will you reap the benefits of the above and more, but your kids, wife, girlfriend....you get the point....will think you are Sizzling! Not to mention dads doing yoga sets a great model example for the kids. Don't believe me? Give it a try and see for yourself. Huzzzzu.